Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Beginning

This is my first blog post ever!! Woohoo I did it! Now to keep it up! I have so many ideas of things I want to talk about and I can't wait to get started. 

Today is the realization of our first family let down of the summer. We had planned a trip to Disney World for us and the kids and of course Noni an Pop Pop. But as the dates get closer and closer too many things kept coming up forcing the idea that there could be no way to do it all. And after careful deliberation and budgeting we cancelled the trip. That was over a week ago, and yet today is the first day I'm starting to feel that let down. While I know we made the best decision, it just stinks to have to make it. The positive is the relief that the Hubs is feeling, not stressing about where every penny is going. Now to lay out our list for the remainder of the summer:
1. Get a new/used car for me
2. Missions Trip to El Salvador
3.Get the Munchkin ready for school
4. Kids birthday party

And that is just the beginning! Did you or have you ever had to make a decision that was bittersweet. It caused a let down and yet was also the best decision for our family?

1 comment: